Methodist Elder Care
Our Mission Statement includes our Vision, our Purpose and our Core Values.
We “Know” our business
We “Understand” our customer
We “Care” about you
To provide quality housing, healthcare and services to seniors in an intentionally Christian community, on a firm financial foundation, through effective strategic planning.
- Older people matter to God and us
- People deserve abundant life
- People thrive when in community with others
- We must constantly perfect our skills
- We are stewards of the resources God has given us
MES (Methodist ElderCare Services)is an affiliate of the West Ohio Conference of The United Methodist Church that provides quality housing, health care and services for seniors in Central Ohio. Incorporated in 1967, MES (Methodist ElderCare Services) continues to be a not-for-profit Ohio corporation that seeks to understand and meet the unmet needs of older people in Central Ohio. Other entities of the company include: