For Immediate Release
Columbus Ohio Retirement Community Holds Open House October 23
New Albany, OH (October 18, 2016) – Wesley Woods at New Albany, a senior living community near Columbus, Ohio is hosting an Open House Sunday, October 23 from 1-4 pm.
Attendees will get to tour the newly opened model and view standard finishes, as well as learn:
- How to qualify for Wesley Wood’s Premier Club
- How to take advantage of special introductory pricing and move-in packages
- How to get the most out of retirement living experience
- If a Life Plan Community is right for you
- Ways to let go of responsibilities while staying independent
For more information, please call (614) 656-4100.
Nestled on 38 wooded acres in vibrant New Albany, Wesley Woods is a sanctuary for retirees and those close to retirement. It is home to people in all stages of life, many living independently, with some requiring assistance from skilled professionals. With well-appointed homes, a continuum of health services and luxury amenities, Wesley Woods helps residents live their best lives. For additional information or to schedule a tour, call (614) 656-4100 or visit www.wesleyatnewalbany.com.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]